Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Going back to work


Well, I started work yesterday. (She gave us Monday off) It turns out one of the Kindergarden teachers wants to work with me, so that's GREAT news. I'll get to learn with a pro. I'm much less nervous now. I start with the kids on Monday. Tomorrow we'll be going through our curriculum (aka playing with the toys) and Friday we'll do our lesson plans. I'm starting to get excited.


Not alot has been happening on the home front. Connor is getting used to being with Daddy during the daytime, so his schedule is all out of whack. It's going to be hard for me to get used to giving up the control over his daytime schedule, but I know Chris will do a good job. He really is in love with this amazing little person, and it's really neat to watch.




No comments: