Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to the grind


We still haven't figured out how to get the video off the camera, and it's really frustrating. Mallory's boyfriend seems to think he has a program that will grab it, then he'll put it on a flash drive and bring it over. I hope it works, I got some cuuuute video of Connor and some really good stuff of the girls too.


Today is officially my first day back to work. School starts next Monday, and this week is filled with training. Today I work 8 to 3:30. I'm not ready. I work for an after school program, and last year I was with middle school students. NOT easy. Well, this year my boss plans to move me to kindergarden. Also NOT easy. I would say I'm nervous, but that would be lying. I'm scared out of my mind.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think it is awful that women in the USA get such a short maternity leave. It is so unfair!

Who will be watching Connor?