Sunday, October 10, 2010

Connors first lap book!

I absolutely love the idea of lapbooks, especially to tie up a section in a homeschooling situation. In fact, my class at work is making a spider lapbook right now, and we're going to start bats for the second half of the month!

When I found this I was THRILLED! We used her Cars themed tot book, and Connor has been having a blast with it! We made a numbers one as well, but I'll cover that in a later post.

Here is the cover, which I designed using pictures I found through google.
Photobucket

This is the inside of the book, with everything closed.
Photobucket

Here are the color and shape books:
Photobucket

Here is the name book, and the counting cards:
Photobucket

And of course, here he is enjoying it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: