Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Keeping up

Sorry I haven't updated! Work is really taking it out of me. My mornings are spent napping in the recliner with Connor and getting laundry done, and my evenings are spent getting as much snuggle time in as I can manage!

He is really coming around with the head control! I'm hoping to get him a Bumbo chair because I bet he'd be able to use it really soon. It's less than a week until he turns 3 months old! I just can't believe it! He's really turning into a little person and it's so amazing to watch. Chris is, of course, convinced that he's already a prodigy because he says "Hi" all the time, and everyone is always amazed at how strong he is. He loves to play in his excersaucer, and we got him a Johnny Jump-Up last week, and he loves that too! He doesn't jump in it quite yet, but he loves to be swung back and forth.

No comments: